Wednesday, July 14, 2010

BAND NAME

Hey guyz. Here is a list of names I have been compiling my whole life (this week). I like AUSTRA (my middle name pronounced AWstra) more now. I put ** beside my favs. Alot of them are names of places in Newfoundland. They are ridic.

AUSTRA **
SPELLWORK **
ROMA LISTER ** (an italian witch)
CAPE RAY (NFL)

LIDO**
CAPE SPELL
CAPE FADES
RANDOM HEAD (NFL)
Fortune bay (NFL)
Marble Lake (NFL)
Marble Arc (as opposed to ARCH which is taken)
TEMPLE BAY (NFL)
Witless bay (NFL)
AQUAFORTE (NFL)
BARENEED (NFL)
BATTEAUX (NFL)
ANTIQUITY
sholder flash
SALT LICK
THRUST FAULT (something to do with earthquakes)
THRASH FAULT
model mind
space galore
fancy galore
poor prism
safe sex
lido beat
dot calm
hopelandic
UNIQUE FORMS
THE POINT
SHOCK PROOF
EMOTIONAL ASSAULT
ATOM-AGE

2 comments:

C. said...

This is the most transparent band name selection process I've ever seen. I like AUSTRA best!!!!!!!!!!

Andrew said...

Austra is great. Spellwork is even better. Temple Bay and Antiquity come very close.

Post a Comment